Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo collection May - June 2010

I haven't put anything lately... I'm going to put some photograph diary today. :)

Nada Surf @ Troubadour

















Telekinisis for Nada Surf @ Troubadour
I love their music. It was awesome.






















War Tapes @ Silverlake Lounge
They got a lot of energy. It was new to me, but still like it.

















My favorite credenza and blue lamp. :) I got the credenza from Pepe's in Silverlake, and the lamp is from my friend's store, Sub(Urban) Home in downtown.
Check their nice website. Sub(Urban) Home> http://www.suburban-la.com/
Address: 101 West 5th St. LA CA 90013

Pepe's doesn't have a website... but here is Yelp info.
Address: 3204 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026


























My friends took me to this cute little cafe in LBC after our shopping at a flea market. I can't remember or see the cafe's name... :( >>>>> I found the info. It's called Starling Diner.
4114 E 3rd St. Long Beach CA 90814

























But this is what I had. Good French toast with berries. I have to have this again! It was GOOD!!











































No comments: